St Patrick’s Centre (Kilkenny): Personal Supporter
PERSONAL SUPPORTER- Permanent Contract
Do you enjoy being ‘out and about’ and have an interest in, cinema, horse riding and art?
Could you provide supports to a person who has the same interests?
Please submit your CV and a cover letter .Full job description available stpatrickskilkenny.com. Enquiries to Denise Foran or Adrienne Hayes on 056 772 2170. Closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 13th January 2023.
Flexibility of working hours and own transport is essential.
Salary Scale: Linked to HSE Salary Scales (Care Assistant Intellectual Disability)
Qualifications required: A relevant Certificate in Health Care Supports @ FETAC Level 5 or equivalent.
Essential skills and experience
● Strong communication & interpersonal skills
● Experience in supporting individuals to live a good life
● Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
● Planning & organizational skills
● Ability to ensure a safe work environment
● Basic hygiene and infection control knowledge
● Computer literate including Microsoft Office and reporting writing
● Must be willing and able to participate in swimming pool activities
● Must be willing and able to drive the St. Patrick’s transport vehicles
● Full Clean Driver’s License & own transport essential
St Patrick’s Centre is an equal opportunities employer
We look forward to hearing from you!