We are looking for a Team Leader/PIC for 39 hours p/week (permanent) to be a key driver and champion of supporting people to live self-determined lives and to be a central communicator with all stakeholders including families, multi-disciplinary teams, psychologist, senior management, community, employers and others. The Team Leader will lead the house on a day-to-day basis and in consultation with their line manager when key decisions are being made. He/she should be flexible in their approach to service provision and have the ability to work as a team member. He/she will be required to take an active part in ensuring that day-to-day operations of the Services reflect the ethos and vision of the St. Patrick’s Centre, and that the needs of the people supported are being met through professional work practices.
Salary Scale: Linked to HSE Social Care Leader Salary Scale.
- 3rd Level Qualification of at least Level 7 in Social Care or Applied Social Care Studies or
- Nursing Qualification – in Intellectual Disability, Psychiatric, General, or Children’s
- A relevant Management Qualification is essential
- Proven practical experience or similar experience in a role of this level
- Proven knowledge and experience of HIQA Standards and Certification
- Full clean drivers licence and use of own vehicle is essential
Benefits of working with us
- Competitive Salary Linked to HSE Salary Scales
- Training Opportunities
- Pension Plan
- Fortnightly Pay
- Employee Assistance Program
Please submit the application form along with a CV and a cover letter to: HR, St Patricks Centre, Unit 11/12 Danville Business Park, Kilkenny or via email to HRDept@stpatrickskilkenny.ie. Full job description & application form available from http://www.stpatrickskilkenny.com/vacancies/ Enquiries to Denise Foran or Adrienne Hayes on 056 772 2170. Closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 08th July 2022.